Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Nathaniel

Nathaniel was born several weeks early. His mother and I were actually just scheduling a time for his newborn session the night she went into labor. Well, actually several hours BEFORE she went into labor. He didn't want to be a July baby, he insisted on June. He was born at 5 pounds 10 ounces and 18.5 inches long. What a tiny little peanut.
I was a wee bit excited though because his great great great uncle carved a trench bowl and he was able to fit perfectly inside that bowl.
I always tell the parents not to worry if the baby pees or poos on my blankets/props because the blankets are all washable. Turns out, Nathaniel did his duty on a white blanket but no biggie because it is in the wash as I type this. The good news is, I have yet to have a baby pee or poo on me (including my own child) and I am still safe to say that.

With all that said, here is a teaser photo of Baby Nathaniel in his great great great uncle's trench bowl.

No comments: